It's Mike and Lindsey, and thanks for checking out our video above. Watch the entire video before reading further -- it contains some important information about how we lost fat in the past year, and about the Insane Home Fat Loss program.
And if you're finished watching the video and you'd like to train with us with Insane Home Fat Loss…great! However, as your trainers we want to make sure that you are well-informed about the program, so you can make and educated decision about whether it's right for you. Please thoroughly review all of the important information below before signing up:
- We've shown you pictures and testimonials of many real guys and girls who lost their belly fat using Insane Home Fat Loss on this page. However, we want to emphasize that these pictures and testimonials are from my best, most motivated clients. They are not meant to represent typical or average results from the program. Your results may vary due to your individual level of motivation, consistency when following the program, intensity when performing the exercises, your lifestyle, diet, sleep, genetics and/or pre-existing medical conditions, and other factors.
- There are no guaranteed results from this program (or any workout program for that matter.) It is possible that you will not lose fat, gain muscle, or improve ab definition when following this program. It is also possible that you will gain fat, lose muscle, lose ab definition, and/or experience any other negative fitness outcome when following this program. Again, no workout program can guarantee results and Insane Home Fat Loss is no exception. You are not 100% assured to experience positive fitness results from this program, as your success also depends on a variety of individual factors in addition to the workout program you are following.
- You should be aware that following an intense bodyweight exercise program like Insane Home Fat Loss exposes you to certain risks. As with any exercise program, there is an unavoidable risk of physical injury when following the program. We show you in detail exactly how to perform each exercise with proper form, and using the form we recommend will reduce the risk of injury. However, the risk of injury can never totally be eliminated and it is important for you to be aware of that before starting this program.
- You should not do the Insane Home Fat Loss workouts if you have a physical or psychological condition which makes intense workouts dangerous. If you are severely obese, have a heart condition, or have any other medical condition which may make intense exercise dangerous you should not follow this program. If you suffer from an eating disorder, depression, or any other psychological issue that may make following a healthy diet and working out dangerous you should not follow this program.
- In addition to your workouts, your diet is also a critical factor in losing fat. This is why you also get the Simple Eating System included for no extra charge when you sign up for Insane Home Fat Loss. Although you can lose some fat through working out alone and not changing your diet, this approach is NOT the fastest or most effective way to lose fat and I don't recommend it. Your diet is very important for losing fat, which is why I recommend following the Simple Eating System while doing the Insane Home Fat Loss workouts. I state this repeatedly in the video, but I wanted to tell you again here to make sure you understand the important of following a good diet for fat loss in addition to following a good workout program.
- I am not a medical doctor, and my advice is not a substitute for medical advice. You should always consult your physician before making any changes to your diet or workout routine.
- In order to follow the Insane Home Fat Loss program you must do four short (but intense) 30 minute workout per week, and you must follow the Simple Eating System. Insane Home Fat Loss is NOT a weight loss "magic pill" -- it's a real exercise and eating program that requires you to consistently follow the program. We've done everything we can to make the program as simple and convenient to follow as possible. However, realize that no workout program can help you if you don't consistently do the workouts -- Insane Home Fat Loss included.
- If you have any other questions about Insane Home Fat Loss we will gladly help you out. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1(800) 655-8576. One of my personal trainers will give you a detailed answer to any other question you have about the program, so you can make the most informed decision possible about whether this program is right for you.
We don't mean to scare you away from getting in shape, because there have been many of my clients who have transformed their bodies through consistently working out and following the right diet. But we want to make sure that you are aware of every possible downside to working out and following a healthy diet before signing up. This is because we only want you to sign up for Insane Home Fat Loss if you're motivated to do what it takes to succeed -- and if you're 100% sure it's the right workout program for you.
And to make you even MORE confident you're making the right decision, Lindsay and I are currently offering a 60 day, unconditional money-back guarantee on the program. Here's how it works...
Evaluate the program with a skeptical eye at our risk for 60 days. Try out all the workouts, follow the Simple Eating System, and see if Insane Home Fat Loss is the right workout program for you.
If you don't like it, you don't have to pay for it! Just send us an email or give us a call, and we will give you a 100% money-back refund. No hassles, no questions asked.
But we think you're going to love Insane Home Fat Loss, and that you'll want to keep it. But we'd like to give you this 60 day money-back guarantee to give you more even assurance you're making the right decision when you sign up.
Click the button below now to sign up for Insane Home Fat Loss, and we'll start training together.
We look forward to seeing you inside, and helping you get in killer shape!
Mike and Lindsay